Your safety is our priority
Lavender Hill looks forward to welcoming you to the farm and accommodation. Here are a few important guidelines.
· Lavender Hill has been closed through level 3 and 4 lockdowns. We have never operated as an isolation facility.
· All the barn is thoroughly cleaned after each stay.
· As the breakfast is a continental breakfast you are in control of all food preparation.
· Hand sanitiser is available and encouraged to be used.
· The owners of Lavender Hill are complying with all mandates and are fully vaccinated.
There is a level of complexity with the traffic light system and will likely change. Please bear with us as, like you, we do not create the rules, but need to abide by the rules. The current RED status has the following implications:
Accommodation: We are fully open.
Farm Shop: We are fully open. Mask-wearing and 1m distancing is required.
Farm Tours: Pre-booked booked tours are available, no restrictions.
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options. Given these unique circumstances, we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you extra peace of mind.
If you need to cancel or change your reservation or your event with us then contact us via email or call +64 21 111 6686 and we will work through your options and sort it out with you.